Windows is most popular OS on computers. Starting from Win XP popularity, all next versions of windows got numerous user base. The recent launch of windows version Windows 10 has lots of feature and performance important under the hood.
You might want to upgrade your PC to Windows 10 by clean install. For this, you need latest windows 10 ISO file to make bootable pendrive. But, the recent update to the Microsoft site won’t let you download ISO file directly. Instead, they recommend you to use media creation tool which is useless if you want the clean install. Actually, there is a solution for this problem. This article tells you how to do windows 10 iso direct download Link without Media Creation Tool.
- 1 How to create windows 10 ISO direct download Link without Media Creation Tool
Why you can download Windows 10 ISO file directly from Official Website
the problem is with the recent update to a website is the download page of ISO file redirects to the download page of Media creation tools. Microsoft wants you to use Media creation tool to upgrade your Windows OS. But the problem with Media creation tool is, you cant get an ISO file of Windows 10 OS and hence can’t install it on Multiple Devices.
You may now think that why do I download ISO file from Microsoft store while there are many links available on Internet? Well, you are right, but the problem with any link available on the internet or torrent links is, they might contain malicious code, hacking code that may give problems in this future. The official link is only the source of downloading that experts recommend.
How to create windows 10 ISO direct download Link without Media Creation Tool
There is the very simple solution for this problem. We just need to stop redirection of the direct download link somehow. But How? 😛 well, let’s get started with following options to create Windows 10 ISO direct download Link.
- By using Developer tools
- By using emulator
- By using Mobile phone
The logic behind the solution is, as media creation tool cannot be downloaded on mobile, so we just need to tell the site that we are in the mobile browser, that’s it. 🙂
1. How to Create Windows 10 ISO direct download Link using Developer Tools option for Browser
- First of all, go to the download page( actually media creation tool page) with this link. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10
- once page completely loaded, press F12 key or Ctrl+Shif+I to enter into the developer mode.
- A new window will now show alongside the main browser window.
- Here, just press Ctrl+Shift+M to toggle device toolbar option.
- Done, just refresh the page now by pressing F5 or refresh icon.
you can now see Windows 10 ISO direct download Link download options. Choose your language and 32/64 bit version and download windows 10 begins.
2. Create Windows 10 ISO direct download Link using Mobile Emulator
- With this method, you need to install any mobile emulator browser extension
- Now open Microsoft site and select the mobile version in Emulator.
- You can now see Windows 10 ISO direct download Link download options.
Also Read – Top 5 Best video downloader apps for android
3. Create Windows 10 ISO direct download Link using Mobile Phone
- If you have more internal memory in your mobile phone and can connect to the high-speed internet, you can do download windows 10 ISO file directly to your mobile.
- Just open https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10 onto your browser, you will see the download options for Windows 10.
Now, select the version of OS and language, the download will be started.
You can now flash this ISO file and create bootable CD, Pendrive.
The recent update of Microsoft Site redirects computer user to media creation tool instead of Windows 10 ISO direct download Link. This guide explains to you how to create a direct download link an stop redirection in 3 ways.
Hope this helps to create windows 10 ISO direct download Link without Media Creation Tool. Read more articles and get help yourself. You can shoot your problems in the comment section and I will there for solutions.. 🙂