In this article, we will learn solutions for what to do when Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall. It is easy to uninstall the apps because it is a simple process. But there is something else that users need to do if they want to remove unwanted apps from the device. There are different ways in which individual apps get installed on your device. Portable apps are easy to remove by a simple deletion, but they can become more complicated for some other apps. Some apps are easier to delete with a simple uninstallation edition click, but you need admin rights for some apps.
- Microsoft Teams is a multilayer platform that helps in keeping things organized.
- Microsoft Teams is an online co-working tool that is reliable and guaranteed to Boost Your productivity.
- If Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall, you need to read this guide to learn what steps to follow for the uninstallation process.
See Also: “Microsoft Word not Responding Error” | 4 Ways to Fix
- 1 Reasons Why Microsoft Team Won’t Uninstall
- 2 Fix For Microsoft Teams Won’t Uninstall
- 3 Conclusion
Reasons Why Microsoft Team Won’t Uninstall
Before knowing how to uninstall Microsoft team when it fails to open, let’s discuss the reason behind it:
Ensure that the Microsoft teams App is updated with the latest version available on the google play store or apple store. To update the Microsoft team App, click on the play store, then search the Microsoft team App on the search bar available at the top. Then click on the Microsoft team App, and after clicking on it, if you get the update option, update it.
Another reason for the Microsoft team App not opening is that you don’t have enough storage in your device to open it. There should be some minimum amount of storage left in your device to ensure that the Microsoft team opens well without any cause.
See Also: There Was A Problem Connecting To OneDrive | Easy Methods
Another major cause for the Microsoft team App, not opening is getting some errors while installing it. Installing a Microsoft team with less storage won’t let you open the App.
The main reason for the Microsoft team App not opening is not permitting its permissions to store data. Giving all the permission might help your App perform well.
See also: How To Get Microsoft Access 2023 For PC ? Buy Msaccess
Fix For Microsoft Teams Won’t Uninstall
The following are few methods to fix Microsoft Teams Won’t Uninstall issue
Method 1 Clear Cache In MS Teams
You need to clear the cache created for MS Teams as it contains various information regarding the App. The cache is not related to installing; it gets left behind in your device even after uninstalling the Microsoft Teams App. So, first, try clearing the local cache connected with the App on your device. Follow the steps given below.
- Open Task Manager and press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Search Microsoft Teams and click on ‘End Task.’
- Click’ File Explorer’ and type %appdata%.
- Click on the folder ‘Microsoft.’
- Now delete ‘Teams.’
Method 2 Uninstalling Microsoft Teams From Settings
Here is the first fix to do when Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall. Following are some of the essential steps that you have to consider while performing the process:
- Open the settings on your device.
- Go to the apps group of settings.
- Select the apps and features tab.
- Now you have to select the following two apps one after another and click uninstall.
- Microsoft teams
- Machine Wide teams installer
Method 3 Uninstalling Microsoft Teams Through PowerShell
Here is the second fix to do when Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall. Following are some of the steps that you have to consider while performing the process:
- Firstly, open the PowerShell with admin rights.
- Now run the prescribed command to change the script execution of the policy. Tap on “A” when the screen shows it.
- After the execution policy has been set, you have to copy the script into the PowerShell window to remove the Microsoft teams. It is possible to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps. Check out.
Method 4 Uninstalling Microsoft 365
If you are using a corporate account on your device with Microsoft 365, then you have to install and reinstall it with your account. Here is the third fix to do when Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall. Here is the third way that will help you in installing Microsoft teams from your device.
- Open settings.
- Go to the apps.
- Open apps and features.
- Select Microsoft 365.
- Click on uninstall.
- Once Microsoft 365 is install, you have to download it again using your account and the license to get the office apps back but exclude the Microsoft teams.
If you use corporate software and hardware licenses, it comes with some problems, out of which the biggest issue is of lack of control. We have mentioned some of the solutions that can be helpful for you in installing the Microsoft teams. Else you can ask your system admin to remove the app from your device.
The user should be aware that the up serves as the primary communication tool within a particular organization or company. If you remove these apps, this means you miss the critical information and communication part.
Hopefully, this article will solve your query about what to do when Microsoft Teams won’t uninstall.
See Also: Fix ” Windows 10 Very Slow And Unresponsive ” Problem
Hello, I am McKenzie and I am totally obsessed with getting the best experience out of every device that I use. Hence, I started this blog to help others make the most of their devices and fix errors in a jiffy! 🙂