Netflix Inc. is one of the major streaming platforms officially available in multiple countries around the globe. Founded in 1997, this American company has over 207 million subscribers and hence is the largest content and production platform for entertainment, educational, and various other purposes. In the article we will further discuss about Netflix freezing computer issue.
Offering a wide range of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and many other categories for selection as per choice, Netflix has a huge local and global coverage that to date remains unparalleled.
See Also : FIX : Netflix Error UI3012
- 1 How To Fix This Issue?
- 2 For WINDOWS 10 and MacOS
- 3 For iPhone and Android
- 4 For Media Devices (Smart TV, PlayStation, etc.)
- 5 Conclusion
How To Fix This Issue?
Despite all this being said, this platform still is software with countless users accessing it 24×7.
One of these major hindrances include freezing of the application while streaming your all-time favorite show or documentary, and it is reported to happen in the following ways:
- The application becomes unresponsive or crashes upon launching.
- Video stops and buffers despite good connection.
- Video freezing, but audio does not stop, i.e., consistent lagging.
- Loading screen gets stuck for the user upon playing their show.
- The entire device freezes or crashes, demanding reboot.
The issue of Netflix freezing computer occur due to recurring bugs and glitches fixed by the developers at Netflix daily. Hence, the device requires an essential driver update or the application itself updated to the latest version.
If the fault persists, the following are a few working ways the user can configure his/her device to work and launch the application without any further trouble.
For WINDOWS 10 and MacOS
Here you go :
Restarting The Home Connection
This is one of the top ways to troubleshoot the netflix freezing computer issue. Often due to a bad network or cramming up of temporary data, the connection becomes unstable and cannot support the high requirement of data for streaming.
By rebooting our Wi-Fi router and testing the PC’s wireless connectivity, this problem can be fixed.
Restart Your Computer
This method is another efficient method.
Since this ensures the device is undergoing refreshing and any automatic updates that are crucial are handled.
Cookies, which are temporary files that get crammed up.
Due to surfing the internet, ensure the full truncation of all browser intel. Browser cache upon emptying too can solve our problem.
Checking For Updates
As mentioned above, it should be one of the foremost accessed methods.
Since this keeps our entire system up to date with the latest configurations available on the software end.
Download And Install The Latest Graphics Driver For Our System
It is a final sought procedure to get the most updated version of our virtual graphics driver.
For Windows, searching for driver software will automatically redirect us to the same.
Uninstalling The Application
Since this step deletes all existing trashcan files, and we automatically get the newest version upon reinstallation.
For iPhone and Android
- Restarting the device, i.e., the smartphone, is again the first and foremost method to solve this Netflix freezing computer issue.
- Rebooting the router similarly is an effective step to ensure network speed and connectivity.
- Free Wi-Fi at cafes or malls often has Firewalls that prevent us from accessing certain sites and platforms.
For Media Devices (Smart TV, PlayStation, etc.)
- Bad connectivity while using a Chromecast device is a topmost issue that users face; hence that needs to be fixed by following the previous steps as mentioned.
- Signing out of our Netflix account sometimes updates this issue since users stay logged in for huge periods of idle time. This leads to bugs during software updates from the developer’s end.
- Restarting the device yet again is another simple method we should try to stop the videos from freezing.
This article is equally helpful for Netflix freezes computer, Netflix crashes computer, Netflix crashing computer, Netflix crashes my computer, Netflix freezes computer on Windows 10 as well.
Hopefully, by now, this article might have helped you to fix your Netflix freezing computer issue that you face on the Netflix application. One of these methods would work out for you, and if the issue persists, a critique comment on the developer’s page always helps in a speedy solution delivered from the software department itself.
Good Day and Happy Streaming!