Over the years, NVIDIA has introduced a line of in-game enhancing hardware and software. It has changed the world of PC gaming. The critical hardware product that has brought NVIDIA their call to fame comes in their GeForce GTX graphics cards. This Article says fixes for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 .There are many baseline variations of these cards ranging from the Pre-GeForce Graphics cards to their GeForce 30 series cards.
Along with the cards, the error also comes like NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0x0001.
See also: ERROR CODE 9.0 IN ORIGIN- WAYS TO FIX
Now to run these enhanced GPUs smoothly on every PC. NVIDIA introduced the GeForce Experience software to better their graphic cards. The primary need of this software is to work as an application that manages the timely operation of the GPU card. Such as giving updates on any new versions to install. Carry out regular checks to see if the card is functioning correctly. Also, optimize the gaming experience, and report any errors that might occur while processing game data.
- 1 What Is NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
- 2 Fixes For NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001
- 2.1 Method 1 Updating Your NVIDIA Drivers To Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001
- 2.2 Method 2 Reinstalling The GeForce Exp App Using The “Display Driver Uninstaller” Or DDU
- 2.3 Method 3 Check If The NVIDIA Files/Container Services Are Part Of The Local PC Account.
- 2.4 Method 4 Checking The Configuration Of All NVIDIA Services
- 2.5 Method 5 Cross-Check
- 3 Conclusion
What Is NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
As mentioned, the GeForce experience app can detect errors in the operation of the GPU card. Still, recently some users have faced a problem when trying to start the GeForce experience application. At times, users have reported seeing a “0x0001 error” when trying to run the software. This NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0x0001 generally prevents the user from running the software. And creates a hindrance when optimizing the GPU for gaming.
Multiple sources have suggested generic solutions to this NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0x0001, such as restarting your PC/laptop. Reinstalling the GeForce exp application from the official website, or running a basic troubleshooting diagnostic check. In some cases, these solutions have been seen to have worked, and users were able to run their GeForce experience app.
See Also: PS4 Error Su421186 Fully Explained: How To Fix It
Fixes For NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001
NVIDIA has now laid out several solutions/ideas that users can now use to get their GeForce exp software to start working again.
A few of these ideas can be seen below –
Method 1 Updating Your NVIDIA Drivers To Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001
- Many users make a common mistake. They forget to switch on the automatic driver updates within their windows operating system. Now, since NVIDIA issues its drivers to run its GPU, sometimes its drivers don’t get regularly updated.
- To keep a check on these drivers, users can visit the official NVIDIA Driver page. And check the drivers corresponding to their operating system version and bit type.
- Users can also opt for an option to select “Automatic driver update,”. This will conduct a regular check via your GeForce experience app to see if all drivers are up to date.
- Users can manually select the drivers, install, and replace/update the drivers that were preinstall. This can help in resolving the 0x0001 error and let you run the GeForce experience application.
Method 2 Reinstalling The GeForce Exp App Using The “Display Driver Uninstaller” Or DDU
- Users can install software known as “Display Driver Uninstaller” or DDU. It is a part of the Wagner list of tools and can be found on various sites. Including the NVIDIA official site as well as “wagnardsoft.com.”
- The DDU software removes any preinstalled drivers on your machine. It also allows you to reset or clean the driver if you wish to.
- When you open the DDU program, you can select the option of viewing a specific driver, in this case, the GPU NVIDIA.
- You must then select the option to reset the driver or clean and restart. This will wipe clean any traces of the GeForce experience data on your PC.
- After this, the user can go back to the official NVIDIA site, reinstall the GeForce experience application, you can run it.
Method 3 Check If The NVIDIA Files/Container Services Are Part Of The Local PC Account.
- Using the Run prompt (windows+R), users can run the “services.msc” command. It displays the various services that run on your PC.
- Among the list of services, you can find the NVIDIA container services. Right-click on the benefits and select the “properties” option
- Under the option, you’ll be able to see a check box to “Allow service to interact with desktop.” Click on this option and enable it.
- Restart your PC as well as your GeForce exp application, and run it.
See Also: 4 Tips To Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003
Method 4 Checking The Configuration Of All NVIDIA Services
- At times the NVIDIA built-in services might not be set up correctly and prevent further functioning of the GPU.
- Users can once again use the “services.msc” command in the Run prompt and access the services.
- Here, NVIDIA’s various list of services can be seen and set up in a specific manner.
Method 5 Cross-Check
- To cross-check if the services are set up correctly, please look at the list below –
- – Check the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service: Automatic (Delayed Start)
- – Then you can also look, NVIDIA GeForce Experience Backend Service: Automatic (Delayed Start)
- – NVIDIA Telemetry Container Service: Automatic
NVIDIA has approved and validated the few solutions provided above to fix the “0x0001 error”. When running the GeForce experience app. Desktops have multiple drivers and at times users forget to update these drivers. Or aren’t aware that these preinstalled software drivers need to be up to date.
Many users within the gaming community have also suggested using software that automates driver updates. Such as “DriverPack,” “DriverHub,” and “DriverFix.” These applications will keep all drivers up to date and ensure smooth sailing.
See Also: How To Fix Error 0x80080008 On Windows
In Conclusion This Article deals with fixes for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001, which are simple and easy to use and fix your issue of error code 0x0001.
Also see: Windows Store Error 0x80244018 On Windows 10? 5 Easy Ways To Fix
Hello, I am McKenzie and I am totally obsessed with getting the best experience out of every device that I use. Hence, I started this blog to help others make the most of their devices and fix errors in a jiffy! 🙂